Foot-Sport

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Second Football news actus

Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

MANCHESTER UNITED FOR THE RED DEVILS IS TIME TO BACK (english)

foot-sport
    foot-sport
    Admin
    Admin

MANCHESTER UNITED FOR THE RED DEVILS IS TIME TO BACK (english) Empty MANCHESTER UNITED FOR THE RED DEVILS IS TIME TO BACK (english)

Message  foot-sport Jeu 27 Déc - 20:36

MANCHESTER UNITED FOR THE RED DEVILS IS TIME TO BACK

MANCHESTER UNITED FOR THE RED DEVILS IS TIME TO BACK (english) Photo_10

Hi Kagnar Beck !

////// The big team Manchester United SL is back, why the team had been stopped ? And why do you think now it's time to come back?

The team stopped because players had gone away to attend to their RL duties or their RL had become more busy. Why I think the time is now for Manchester United SL to come back is because I feel that with the right balance and the right chemistry, we can bring ourselves back with what we had a few months ago.

////// when do you think Manchester United SL can be ready for play their first match?

After New Years Day, when the big celebrations have been finished and the New Year is a clear gateway for the new and experienced players.

MANCHESTER UNITED FOR THE RED DEVILS IS TIME TO BACK (english) Red_de10

////// You will choose experimented or new players?

I may have experienced players in the squad as of now but I am willing to bring in new players to attend the positions on and off the field, regardless of what stature they are in.

////// why Manchester United SL choose Secondfootball and not the SLE (VES)?
    I feel that the Secondfootball system is better than SLE (VES). Yes the VES is more advanced but the SF system is more simpler to use.

////// Today Secondfootball have started a second life with new presidents, new project, new players... Do you think is good? and why?

I think this is good as it will bring in a whole new crowd, new people to become interested in secondfootball and giving new players the possibilities of joining a team that they have desired or wished to be part of. With this new project that has started, with Manchester United SL being apart of it, we can take this project to a whole new level.

////// What are goals for Manchester United SL ?

Our main goal is to improve and progress.
    Improve - some experienced players need to brush up on their current skills and abilities.
    Progress - gaining new players and progressing their new abilities and skills.
    This is to make both the experienced and the new players more determined, more mindful and more skilled in every possible way to achieve the target at the end of the tunnel.

////// What can we wish to your team for the new years?

New players, new approach on SecondFootball and more importantly, keeping the game and system more fun, and enjoyful but with a tiny bit of seriousness to keep it smooth.
    As my motto goes: "With the fun, everyone can be happy"

MANCHESTER UNITED FOR THE RED DEVILS IS TIME TO BACK (english) Red_de11

Interview of https://foot-sport.kanak.fr/

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 20 Mai - 5:40