Foot-Sport

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Second Football news actus

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

MYKE BEERBAUM ONE LEGEND PRESIDENT

foot-sport
    foot-sport
    Admin
    Admin

MYKE BEERBAUM ONE LEGEND PRESIDENT Empty MYKE BEERBAUM ONE LEGEND PRESIDENT

Message  foot-sport Ven 28 Déc - 20:45

MYKE BEERBAUM ONE LEGEND PRESIDENT

MYKE BEERBAUM ONE LEGEND PRESIDENT 2b626b10

Hi myke you are one legend president of sf with your milan magic team. What memories you keep from this experience?

-Too many memories, was a very amazing team. Great group of players, everyone who came and went. Most fun I've ever had in a team. Most of the memories are still under the photos section on secondfootball.com

Why you have stop sf with milan and go to VES?

-SF basically died. Went from Sevilla days, where I never knew what team I was going to play...to playing the same 2-3 teams everyday. The staff was non existent, and nobody was doing anything about trying to bring in the next generation of players.

you think its possible see one come back of your milan or not and why?

-If SF comes back, magically, then Milan would return in full form. Until then, I'm supporting VES as the main soccer system in SL.

MYKE BEERBAUM ONE LEGEND PRESIDENT 133910

what is your best memory with milan?
    your worst memory with milan?

-Best memory, defeating Juventus, being down 0-4 at half time. Coming back to win 5-4, amazing game and with only 8v9, very crazy. I don't really have a worst memory, just that Milan stopped playing due to SF collapsing I guess Sad

all news teams take new players you think its good?

-It's good, if the new players have patience. I haven't seen too many stay to learn too much, most just want to play a game and leave.

for finish what is your goal for 2013?

-To win the A111 Cup would be important, since it's the first tournament of VES. We have a very strong team in PSG, and I think we're capable of winning many titles here so I hope we continue to do so. I'll keep praying SF comes back, but I don't believe it will, sadly.

MYKE BEERBAUM ONE LEGEND PRESIDENT 133710

foot-sport

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 9 Mai - 8:21